Enter the email address you used when you joined and we’ll send you instructions to reset your password.
The information displayed on this Website has been provided by the respective partners and providers, and Green does not accept any liability for any inaccuracies, errors or unavailability. In all cases, Green will not be liable for any loss or damage that is not reasonably foreseeable.
Where permitted by law, Green will not be liable for any lost profits, revenues or data, financial losses or indirect, special, consequential, exemplary or punitive damages, arising out of or in any way connected with the use of this Website, with the delay or inability to use this Website or any interruption of malfunctioning, or for any information, Software, products and Services obtained through this Website, or otherwise arising out of the use of this Website or of the use of information presented on this Website, whether based on contract, tort, strict liability or otherwise.
1) GREEN may make use of personal information collected on this website. This shall not apply to
sensitive personal information or other human resources data that will only be used with the
explicit permission of the data subject.
2) At GREEN we respect an individual's right to privacy and we understand that, as an employee,
contractor, visitor, business contact or otherwise, individuals prefer to control their own personal
information. We may ask individuals, on occasion, to provide personal information.
3) GREEN will not pass on the information supplied by individuals to any other party other than in
the natural course of the business relationship without the consent of that individual. GREEN
will use the personal information provided in a way that is appropriate to the purpose for which it
was provided. If an individual provides their name, mailing address, email address or telephone
number, GREEN may use that information to alert the individual to any issues in their area of
interest, or invite them to attend any relevant events hosted by GREEN.
4) Notwithstanding the foregoing, GREEN may use any personal data provided by USER in order
to process the trade transactions on CARBOMART and populate forms and agreements
required for or subsequently necessitated by such transactions, and may be shared with
Approved Registry, or government bodies and courts of law as per legal requirements.
5) Each individual is entitled to request a copy of the personal information GREEN holds on that
individual. GREEN may charge a fee for complying with this request. Any such requests should
be addressed to the system administrator.
6) In order to provide better services, GREEN collects statistical information on user activity such
as the number of users who visit CARBOMART, the date and time of visits, the number of
pages viewed, etc. CARBOMART for this purpose uses “cookies”, which do not identify the
individual user although they do identify the user’s browser type and Internet service provider.
USER may be able to configure their browser so that it does not receive cookies but in doing so
accepts that some of the functionality of CARBOMART may be compromised.
7) GREEN does not store credit/debit card numbers nor does GREEN share customer details with
any 3rd parties.
8) This Data Privacy Statement is not intended to, and does not, create any contractual or other